- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1-2 scoops (Included in container) raw protein powder vanilla flavor
- 1-2 tbsp vitamineral greens
- 1 tbsp soy lecithin
- 3/4-1 cup frozen banana pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (raw chocolate)
- 1-2 tsp fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp goji berries (optional)
- handful raw cashews or raw almonds (soaked overnight)
- In Vitamix or other strong blender, add 1st 6 ingredients and blend, then add next 4 ingredients plus optional and blend till smooth. Makes a whole blenderful – 4-6 servings.
- I usually share some & put the rest in a large mason jar and sip for breakfast & lunch -- a consistent source of energy while I continue to work – full of protein and anti-oxidants! And Yummy!!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup onion or leek chopped
- 3 lbs. or tubs tofu (med. or firm) crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 4 tbsp "Braggs"
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 3 cups Swiss chard, kale or spinach chopped
- In large skillet, saute’ onion or leek in oil until soft. Add tofu, spices, Braggs & tomato.
- Cook covered on medium heat stirring often until tofu is slightly golden. Add chopped greens & cover till lightly steamed.
- Stir & serve with slices of heirloom tomatoes & whole grain toast spread with Earth Balance. Serves 4-‐6
- 1 Large bowl mixed fruit Chopped apples, oranges, frozen berry mix (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries), frozen sliced bananas
- 1 Side Chopped nuts (Pecans and/or walnuts)
- 1 Side Favorite granola
- 3 Tbsp soy cream cheese
- Cranberry/apple juice blend (amount depending on desired consistency)
- Blend soy cream cheese & juice to desired consistency & pour into small pitcher
- Serve with large bowl of fruit, small bowl of chopped nuts & small bowl of granola
- 1 cup whole wheat flour OR 3/4 cup whole wheat flour & 1/4 cup coconut or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/8 +/- cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 small banana sliced
- 1/3 cup nuts chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Whisk dry ingredients with fruit and nuts.
- Add soymilk and mix until smooth.
- Pan fry in coconut oil or "Earth Balance."
- 2 1/2 cups whole-grain flour (preferably whole-wheat pastry flour or spelt flour)
- 2 tbsp sugar OR Xylitol OR coconut crystals
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp silken tofu firm
- 4 tbsp vanilla soymilk
- and add
- 2 cups vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup "Earth Balance" melted
- Add liquid ingredients to dry and beat until smooth.
- Pour into oiled waffle maker.