- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 lbs/tubs tofu firm or medium firm, cubed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 8 stalks asparagus broken into 1 inch pieces
- 10 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger finely-chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp "Braggs"
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1-2 tbsp dulse (red seaweed) optional
- 1/3 cup vanilla soymilk
- Basmati rice
- Saute first 11 ingredients (+/- optional dulse) until tofu is golden.
- Stir in vanilla soymilk and saute on low 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over Basmati rice (follow instructions on bag to cook rice) with sliced heirloom tomatoes on the side.